A rich source of niobium and tantalum, Rutile Flour
is extensively used for Welding Electrode fabrication. We are a well-known name as Rutile Flour Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier in India. The Rutile Flour that we bring forth is accurately prepared by the experts at our sophisticated unit. Also, the Rutile Flour is tested for desired chemical properties and usability in different industrial segments.
Properties Of Rutile Flour
Minimum Order Quantity :
- Rutile is the most common natural form of TiO2. Two rarer polymorphs of TiO2 are known :
- Anatase (sometimes known by the obsolete name "octahedrite"), a tetragonal mineral of pseudo-octahedral habit
- Brookite, an orthorhombic mineral
- Rutile is a mineral composed primarily of titanium dioxide, TiO2.
- Rutile derives its name from the Latin rutilus, red, in reference to the deep red color observed in some specimens when viewed by transmitted light.
- Rutile has among the highest refractive indices of any known mineral and also exhibits highdispersion. Natural rutile may contain up to 10% iron and significant amounts of niobium and tantalum.
5 metric ton