Zircon Sand is an extensively used Mineral in ceramic industry. We are functional as Zircon Sand Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier in India. The Zircon Sand that we put forward is prepared under the supervision of mineral experts. Besides, the Zircon Sand complies with the requisite industry set norms. Thus, while Buying Zircon Sand from us; buyers need not worry regarding quality, purity or usability.
Particulars Of Sand Casting
- Sand casting, also known as sand molded casting, is a metal casting process characterized by using sand as the mold material.
- The term "sand casting" can also refer to an object produced via the sand casting process.
- Sand castings are produced in specialized factories called foundries.
- Over 70% of all metal castings are produced via a sand casting process.
- Sand casting is relatively cheap and sufficiently refractory even for steel foundry use.
- In addition to the sand, a suitable bonding agent (usually clay) is mixed or occurs with the sand.
- The mixture is moistened, typically with water, but at times with other substances, to develop plasticity and strength of the clay and to make the aggregate suitable for molding.
- The sand is typically contained in a system of frames or mold boxes known as a flask.
- The mold cavities and gate system are created by compressing the sand around models, or patterns, or carved directly into the sand.
- Specific Gravity : 4.68
- Bulk Density : 2,710 Kg/m3
- Hardness (MOH'S) scale : 7.5 MOH'S
- Packing : 50 kg net in laminated hessian bags with polythene liner
Minimum Order Quantity : 5 metric ton
Price : 66000.00/-